Spiced Almond Butter Oatmeal

If you haven't noticed from my Instagram yet, I really love oatmeal. Like, really love it. If oats are a canvas, then call me a painter, because I like to throw all sorts of goodies in there; they're so versatile. 

Most days, my go-to add-ins are cinnamon and ginger, almond butter, and Greek yogurt. And the extra protein from the almond butter and yogurt usually keeps me full until lunchtime. If you need an easy, filling breakfast option, check out my recipe out below!


Spiced Almond Butter Oatmeal Recipe

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
  • A dash of cinnamon and ginger
  • 1 cup oat milk (or milk of choice)
  • 1.5 tbs maple syrup
  • 1-2 tbs almond butter
  • Handful berries or fruit of choice
  • 1/4 Greek yogurt
  • Pinch of cacao nibs
Directions:
  1. Bring milk to boil in a small saucepan. Add in oats and spices and stir.
  2. Lower to medium-low, stirring occasionally for about 8 minutes or until cooked to desired consistency. 
  3. Mix in maple syrup and transfer to a bowl or mug. Add on yogurt, almond butter, cacao nibs and fruit of choice. Enjoy! 

Comments